Amazon app quiz is now live. As part of the quiz today, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on July 23.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Six years after abandoning the “one child policy” of 1979, which country has now introduced a “three-chil?
- 107-year-old Billimora-Waghai heritage train route, that recently was ordered to be closed, lies in which state of India?
- Barbora Krejcikova, who won her first grand slam singles title in June 2021, is from which country?
- This device allows which type of energy change?
Wind to Electrical
- Which actor-director who plays the role of Happy Hogan directed the first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie featuring this character?