Online commerce platform Amazon is back with another edition of its daily app quiz. In today’s quiz, the participants stand a chance to win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on September 16.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Using data collected over the last three decades, a team of scientists from IIT Kharagpur created India’s first digital map of what?
- Which country was supporting Shahtoot dam project aimed at providing drinking water to Kabul?
- Scooters India Ltd, that recently shut down, bought the manufacturing rights of which Italian brand of scooter to India in the 70’s?
- Which city is this figure the mascot of?
- Which of the following sportsmen has been part of a campaign by WWF to save this animal?
M S Dhoni